1200 Solana Avenue - Unit I
Winter Park, FL 32789
Intersection of 17-92 Orlando Avenue & Solana Avenue behind the Sonoco Gas Station
Returns & Exchanges
Returns are for STORE CREDIT ONLY.
- Store credit will only be applied to parts returned in an acceptable, unaltered condition. All store credits expire one year from the original order date.
- Returned parts must be packaged with the same care as originally shipped.
- Returns will be accepted up to 30 days after the order date, and are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- The return authorization number and customer name must be printed on the outside of the box.
- A copy of the original invoice must be included with a note describing the reason for the return.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. COD or freight collect returns will not be accepted.
- Headliner Express has no responsibility in the diagnosis, troubleshooting, ordering or installation of a part or problem. The responsibility of correctly diagnosing the problem, ordering the correct part, and successfully installing the part, remains with the customer and his or her technician.
- Headliner Express liability due to a defective part is limited to the value of the part only. We will not be responsible for labor costs, downtime, freight costs, or any other associated costs, for any reason.
- Headliner Express will exchange a part only after the original part has been received in an acceptable, unaltered condition. The customer is responsible for shipping the original part to Headliner Express at their expense. Returned parts must be packaged with the same care as originally shipped. The replacement part will be shipped at Headliner Express expense.
- Electrical parts are guaranteed 90 days. Exchanges of electrical parts that become faulty within 90 days are accepted for identical replacement only.
- Electrical parts may not be returned for refund or store credit. An electrical part that becomes faulty may not be exchanged for a different part.
- Scratch & Dent Items are not returnable for either refund or store credit.
Headliner Express accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. We also accept Debit cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo. We do not accept cash or checks for online ordering
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our customers Worldwide!
Bongo International provides our customers with their very own US address. Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system which you can use to view your items and consolidate them with multiple orders.
International customers can save up to 82% off typical international shipping rates by following these four easy steps:
|Register with Bongo and receive a U.S. shipping address.|
|Enter the Bongo address as both your billing and shipping address.|
|Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method.|
|Once the order arrives at Bongo, log into your account to forward to your country.|
Shipping Methods & Costs
We ship your order by UPS Ground and 2 Day Air.
We are required by law to charge sales tax on Internet orders shipped within the State of Florida. The sales tax charged is the local sales tax for the state to which the order is being shipped.
Making Changes to an Order
If you have not checked out yet, you can easily change the quantity of an item by going to the shopping cart and clicking on the "Remove" link to the far right of the item you wish to change. If you have already checked out and the order has been placed, you will need to contact our Sales department directly to make any changes to an order. Please call 1-407-786-4090.